Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1st Team Shoot :)

Yaay! A couple months ago I had my first team shoot...and I.LOVED.IT! I brought along my talented friend/photographer Laci(who had to be responsible for 100% of the posing) and together I think it was a success! We hope to do many more team shoots together!! These girls are so beautiful..and their coach happens to be a great friend of mine! JDCHS DRILL & MEGHAN...we LOVED shooting you!

jdchs1
10x30 panoramic


jdchs2



jdchs3
this was a composite designed for the 16x20 that hangs out at the school:)


jdchs4
see...I told you it was fun :)

2 comments:

SilverLine said...

i feel so special...thanks Chels and Laci it was so so much fun!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE the colors! LOVE THEM!

And, ummm, our drill team pictures were never anything close to this good! ;)